From JtkwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Web Sockets API
- Web Application Description Language (WADL)
- skipfish is a web application tester by Google, described in this article by heise security
On Why Wicket?
- The claim that other web frameworks (or even "plain vanilla" servlet / JSP) don't properly support server-side state seems rather thin. There's nothing much wrong with sessions. However, the perspective of dealing with the back button and multiple tabs / windows seems interesting.
- The separation between HTML and programming (Java) aspects seems very good.
- The "easy to use" and "fun" criteria are obviously rather subjective.